Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just a little board

The contest rules have the cost set for the prototype to be under $20.  Some people unfamiliar withe The Game Crafter may think it's crazy to get a prototype of your board game for less than $500!  I needed to design my board to fit on a 10"x10" mat to keep the cost down for the contest.  I cropped the map and went with a black, double lined border for a clean edge.  I also left an outside border area for Tesla Tower placement to begin the game.  These spaces will have values that will set the cost to build a tower to be used.  The right side of the border will have the same type spaces for power supply plants.  I started some spaces on the map that will have values for buying a land plot to place a tower and power supply plants.  The dotted lines will connect Tesla Towers that transmit power to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment